About Me

Well, I'm just your average teenager that needs a life. Actually I need a life more than normal teenagers. Lovely. Ask me anything your little heart desires on formspring at http://www.formspring.me/joannanfoster And find me on twitter at www.twitter.com/joannanfoster Follow if you want ;D

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

YAWN

Hey, first of all, I feel compelled to apologize for my excuse of a post yesterday. Or was it the day before?

Anyway.

Y'know what's awkward?

Sleepovers.

Like, when you have to share a room with several people and they all threaten to sabatoge the person who falls asleep first and you're the one who probably will so you try begging the host to put an end to it.

Yeah...

What's also awkward is when everyone else falls asleep and you're the last one up. Especially when you aren't tired...

Then you're stuck looking around for something quiet to do, but whn all else fails, you watch the people sleeping and wonder if there's something wrong with you.
That's awkward.

Another case of sleepover awkwardness is when you, the host, ask what everyone wants to do and no one provides any suggestions. Then you're stuck because you forgot to plan stuff to do.

Fun.

The most famous case would be truth or dare, though.

If you pick dare, you may end up stealing someone's underwear.

If you pick truth, you have to spill your guts.

Lovely.

Lose, lose situation.

But for some reason people find it fun and entertaining, therefore forcing everyone else to join them.

Don't you just love those people?

Yeah... me too...

Well, I'm actually having a sleepover of my own at the moment. Corina is on my right, watching the TV; Alexis is on the chair, half asleep; and Sam is on my right, flipping through channels and occasionally glancing over to see what I'm writing but he has no idea he's appearing in this post...

Good night, loves.

Shall post again soon.

JnF

No comments:

Post a Comment