About Me

Well, I'm just your average teenager that needs a life. Actually I need a life more than normal teenagers. Lovely. Ask me anything your little heart desires on formspring at http://www.formspring.me/joannanfoster And find me on twitter at www.twitter.com/joannanfoster Follow if you want ;D

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hey, Jane! Oh... sorry Mary!

Hey, y'know what's awkward?
When you think you see someone you know so you scream their name at the tops of your lungs, but when they turn around, it isn't who you thought it was.

Yeah... that's awkward.

But, in my opinion, it's even worse when you don't know the person! Then you're stuck there debating whether or not to turn around and pretend you never said anything, or to yell, "Sorry, I thought you were someone else!"
Yeah...

Now, let's say you're on the other side of this little fiasco! If they choose not to say anything, you may start getting paranoid and feeling skitzofrantic.... or maybe that's just me... yeah, probably just me...

However, should the situation ever be slightly different, you would end up like me.
Example scenario:

Teacher: Okay, students, raise your hand if you know the answer!
Me: *raising my hand and waving it around frantically*
Teacher: *stares at me with a confused look on his face* Ehm, you in the front!
Me: ...

Yes, people forget my name... Mostly because people don't know my name...
I need friends.
If I had friends, I wouldn't have felt compelled to start this blog.
Jeez.

Now, reffering back to the original topic, if you've ever had an extremely awkward incident like this, drop me a comment. It's nice to know that I'm not the only person with these problems.

I'm going to pretend like I have something better to do.
Peace out people!
JnF

No comments:

Post a Comment