Okay, here people say "Merry Christmas!"
I find that lame.
I mean, year after year and it never changes, like, at all. So this year I started saying "Happy Christmas!"
Be it on Facebook, Twitter, or face to face! Haha, boy did I get some weird responses! Mostly people yelling... okay, not yelling, but scolding me for tryign to change it. Being the loser I am, I laughed and said they were jealous of my coolness.
Lame, I know, but, y'know, whatever.
Anyway.
This year for Christmas, I got:
4 shirts (three of which don't fit)
4 pairs of pants (two of which are pajamas)
3 giftcards (Books A Million, Visa, and iTunes (I already spent the iTunes...))
10 books (first ten volumes of the bleach series :DD I've already read four of them...)
2 pairs of headphones (my parents didn't coordinate that one very well)
1 wii (I have to share it with my sister.... she doesn't like to share...)
I hope everyone got what they wanted! I know I... ehm, well, I didn't exactly have a list, so I'm totally content! haha.
Plus I have some guests coming!!! My friends from the trip I went on to Europe this past summer.
Sam, Corina, and Alexis, come on down! We're waiting!
LOL
I'm really just hoping that they can get here what with the snow they have...
I'm off to play my wii.
Peace out home slices
JnF
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hahah you make me feel like I have a life!
ReplyDelete-Brandon