About Me

Well, I'm just your average teenager that needs a life. Actually I need a life more than normal teenagers. Lovely. Ask me anything your little heart desires on formspring at http://www.formspring.me/joannanfoster And find me on twitter at www.twitter.com/joannanfoster Follow if you want ;D

Sunday, December 27, 2009

I love you soooo much. Oops. Wrong person.

Hey, y'know how you'll send someone a message but it's something goofy like, "Hey there, omg I love you so much." Or something to that effect.
Well, don't you hate it when you send it to the wrong person?
Whether you texted it, IMed it, or called the wrong person, you can't deny that you've done it.

Awkward, right?

Especially when you have to put, "Sorry, wrong person."
Thought I can't deny that I hate it even more when I'm the one recieving it.
I mean, Hello!
I want to be told I'm loved! Or something to that effect.

Also when that happens but you recieve something more like, "I don't know. She's cute, but we don't talk alot. I guess I like her."
And you think that maybe you're being talked about.
But you'll never know!
Also, there are people who would send messages like those on purpose to drop hints!

Ahaha. And you thought I didn't catch on to anything.

I'm smarter than the average bear.

Ugh. That's what I get for not having a life.
Super smarts and an all day Yogi Bear marathon.

Anyway.

I also can't deny that I do it on purpose sometimes, saying things like, "Hey, wana catch a movie?"
But I send it to someone I would actually want to see the movie with, but say, "Oh, sorry, wrong person," so it appears like I have friends and a life.

Which, as anyone reading this can plainly see, I don't.

Well, I hear music that could only be coming from Guitar Hero, so I'm outta here.

Remember, someone, somewhere, will always care.

JnF

No comments:

Post a Comment