About Me

Well, I'm just your average teenager that needs a life. Actually I need a life more than normal teenagers. Lovely. Ask me anything your little heart desires on formspring at http://www.formspring.me/joannanfoster And find me on twitter at www.twitter.com/joannanfoster Follow if you want ;D

Monday, December 28, 2009

Lern 2 Spel

Hey, y'know those people who can't spell to save their lives?

Yeah.

Now, honestly I make typos every now and then, but that's different from straight out unable to spell.

Example:

Me: Hi
Them: Ola
Me: Ehm, ola? You mean Hola?
Them: Oh, haha, whatever. Man, my teecher is stricked.
Me: Ehm, teacher. Strict.

Yeah, that annoys me. I mean, come on!!! It's not that hard.
But anyway....

I'm sure the people who do spell things wrong are positively fed up with people like me who correct their spelling on a regular basis.

There's this one kid I know that will never ever ever ever ever ever be able to spell anything right.

Ugh.

But, of course, it's different when the conversation goes like....

Me: Hi
Them: Sup?
Me: Oh, nothing much, you?
Them: Nm. Eatin.
Me: Eating what?
Them: Pizza. Wut kind of pizza do u lyk?

That's different.... and I do a bit of that.....
Just mainly "u" "r" ect. And I use numbers for words :P

Last night I added a subtitle!

Because I'm cool like that.

I'm not sure whether or not I should switch the title and subtitle though....

Most people worry about getting to the right place at the right time.

I worry about whether or not the title on my blog is okay....

Speaking of time, myfriends are coming today!!!!
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

Heehee...

Hey, stop that, I do too have friends!!! They just... are usually too busy to hang out with me... Or... live too far away....

Psht, whatever.

Well, I think it's time to watch Fan Boy and Chum Chum...

Ta ta for now

JnF

No comments:

Post a Comment