About Me

Well, I'm just your average teenager that needs a life. Actually I need a life more than normal teenagers. Lovely. Ask me anything your little heart desires on formspring at http://www.formspring.me/joannanfoster And find me on twitter at www.twitter.com/joannanfoster Follow if you want ;D

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Those people...

Hey, don'tcha just hate those people on Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube that just post way too many things way too often?
[Kind of the way this blog will be on the days I'm so bored it's sickening...]
Yeah, well, I especially hate that even though those people annoy me, I can't unsubscribe/stop following/defriend them!

Not because I know them personally. If that were the case, the following conversation would take place:

Me: Hi
Them: Hey, what's up?
Me: You need to chill with the updates, they get annoying every 5 minutes
Them: Jeez...
Me: I know, right?

And then they would defriend/delete/stop following me. :D

But the reason I can't stop and delete/defriend/stop following them is because they're funny! That, or I would suddenly be overwhelmingly afraid that I would miss something fairly important, so I would add/send friend request/follow them once again.

Lose, lose situation.

You may ask, "Gee, has that happened to you before?"
The answer is yes!

On Twitter I only follow a few people and I also set it up so I get the text messages.
Bad Idea no. 1

Of course I follow some pretty amazing people, but there's one that updates a little too much and lives far, far away. Different time = bad.
Bad Idea no. 2

So I get texts from said person at three am. But they are so hilarious that I'm terrified I might miss something if I stopped following.

Stupid, right?

Well, that's me for ya. Right now I am downloading a picture! A fantastic picture! Of ME!!!! Sorta.
My friend drew it :D
He is officially the coolest person on Earth. No one can take his title, it's officialy official.
I think I'm going to wrap things up, here. I'm rather tired...

That's my third blog today...

Well, My third overall because technically its midnight and therefore a new day.

Sleep. Must. Get.

Night, y'all!

JnF

No comments:

Post a Comment