About Me

Well, I'm just your average teenager that needs a life. Actually I need a life more than normal teenagers. Lovely. Ask me anything your little heart desires on formspring at http://www.formspring.me/joannanfoster And find me on twitter at www.twitter.com/joannanfoster Follow if you want ;D

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Haha! Get it? Ehm, why aren't you laughing?

Hey, I told you I would post again soon! Hah... I suppose I should try to have a life...

Anyway.

Y'know when you're at a party and there are people cracking jokes so you feel compelled to say something funny? Well the awkward part comes in when you tell the funniest, most hilarious joke you know, but no one laughs. They just stare at you, and all you can think is....

....awkward.

The sad part is you try to retell it, because it's nice to pretend like they don't get it and you just have a quicker mind set than they do.
Too bad it just wasn't that funny.

Then everyone turns back to the person who is hosting the party and their expression clearly states, "Why did you invite the loser?"
Then the host looks at them, ashamed, their eyes saying, "Sorry, my mom said I had to invite them."

Yeah.

The only thing that's worse than that is when you think the joke is so hilarious that you burst out laughing before you can get to the punchline.
Note to self: laughing while telling a joke make you look like a dork.
Yeah, that's me....

Sometimes, when it comes to being funny at parties, you need to do the following:

1. Go on Google and search "Party Jokes"
2. Pick the third option (because one and two are just not as cool as three)
3. Write down as many jokes on your arms as possible
4. Find a jacket and pray things work out.

If you ever actually take that advice.... yeah... let me know how that works out for ya....

Honestly what you do is find the funniest person in the room, listen in on their jokes, then go to a different group of people and try to get to the punchline without laughing or forgetting something.

Last time I tried that it worked....

Sorta.

Anyway.

I hope you all had a good morning and I pray your lives are far more exciting than mine.

Farewell

JnF

1 comment:

  1. just noticed, you say so much "awkwards" in your blog. is that like, your main topic of all things?

    ReplyDelete