About Me

Well, I'm just your average teenager that needs a life. Actually I need a life more than normal teenagers. Lovely. Ask me anything your little heart desires on formspring at http://www.formspring.me/joannanfoster And find me on twitter at www.twitter.com/joannanfoster Follow if you want ;D

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Umm... Excuse me... Sorry!

Hey, y'know how when you're at the movies or a ballgame and you have to walk past someone but there's almost no space so you're all squished together?

Yeah, that's awkward.

But what I find debatable is whether you should pass facing away from them. If you're facing them, then you are forced to make eye contact which just makes things even more awkward.
If you're facing away, you have no idea what the person is looking at.
Awkward.

Then there are the people who are a little too helpful and try to help you get through.
Helloooo! You aren't helping! You're just making a fool of yourself and a public enemy of me.

Maybe I'm the only person that thinks or worries about these things.

But you can't deny that if you're at a football game or something in the freezing cold and you make a nice little safeway with your blanket a coat, it's not exactly favorable if someone has to pass and you have to stand up and let them through.

It's also awkward if you're the other person! Then you're forced to say "I'm sorry!" for having to get to your seat. Is that really something to apologize for? I suppose it would be rude to not say it.

It's also rude if the other person doesn't say, "Oh, it's alright!"

Then you're suddenly feeling not as sorry.

I'll probably have a couple more posts today... It's sunday. Everyone's either with family or at church which leaves me to find a creative way to entertain myself!!!

I'll have another post in a little while.

Don't go creating awkward moments... actually, do, because I need to know I'm not alone there.... And don't get yourselves killed... :D

JnF

No comments:

Post a Comment