About Me

Well, I'm just your average teenager that needs a life. Actually I need a life more than normal teenagers. Lovely. Ask me anything your little heart desires on formspring at http://www.formspring.me/joannanfoster And find me on twitter at www.twitter.com/joannanfoster Follow if you want ;D

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saturday...

Ugh. Satuday and nothing to do. I keep contemplating whether or not I should make a NEW video, but...

It just wouldn't be right to make the first video without Brianna. ;)

I'm also trying to avoid updating twitter too much... It's 10:30 and I've already had two updates...

I woke up at ten.

Yeah.

So, instead of me rambling on about the life I wish I had, how about a post?

Okay, I haven't thought that far ahead yet...

10:31
10:32
(this is me thinking of an idea)
10:33

GOT ONE!

Y'know what's awkward?

Movies.

I mean, hell yeah, movies are great! They're just... awkward sometimes. When someone tells you they want to do something, but you aren't that keen on talking to them, you suggest a movie. But if they talk during movies, you're stuck. Then again, maybe you're the talker.

You can tell if the person with you is looking straight ahead at the screen, an embarressing grimace taking over their features and people staring at you from the bottom row, while you're talking to them.

Haha.

Yeah.

Well, to avoid this, I reccomend only going to movies with people who are semi-talkative and sitting in the back row.

Which reminds me.

Anyone wana catch a movie?

Avatar in 3D!!!

JnF

No comments:

Post a Comment