About Me

Well, I'm just your average teenager that needs a life. Actually I need a life more than normal teenagers. Lovely. Ask me anything your little heart desires on formspring at http://www.formspring.me/joannanfoster And find me on twitter at www.twitter.com/joannanfoster Follow if you want ;D

Monday, January 11, 2010

Hi, who are you?/Ehm, no, I don't know you

Hey, y'know what's awkward? When you're on Facebook or looking through your phone contacts and you see this one person but you have absolutely no idea who they are, so you text/IM them saying, "Hi, who are you?"
Yeah... Awkward...

Especially when they write back saying, "This is Bob. Who are you?" And then you're racking your memory, thinking of all the Bobs you know until you conclude that you don't actually know anyone named Bob. But you text back anyway, saying, "Oh. Hey, this is Joanna."

Bob: Who?
Me: Joanna. Ehm, Joanna Foster?
Bob: Oh, I remember you!
Me: (Still doesn't remember) Yeah, that was a great time!
Bob: Yeah...

And honestly they probably don't remember you either.

(This is sort of a two for one)

Y'know what else is awkward?
When the kid next to you in class asks you to let them see your homework when you don't really know them.

Yeah.

Then you're wondering whether your cirriculum is worth the "friendship" of the idiot who forgot to do his homework. It's an awkward two seconds while you debate how to turn them down.

Other times there's the trading of answers during study hall.

Me: Did you do Mr. Smith's work?
Them: Yeah, did you do Mr. Wolfe's?
Me: Yep
Them: Trade answers?
Me: Sure!

They call it cheating, we call it teamwork!

Kidding, I don't do that... often...

But when people do do that, it's usually their best friend. *koff koff*

Hey, guess what ridiculously fun thing I did today!
I got my braces tightened...
I'm now sporting a lovely deep red for Valentine's day as opposed to my lovely winter blue.
I also have to wear rubber bands at night... joy... the one thing I absolutely did NOT want to do...

Well, there's a very nice camera catching my eye, so I'll be off, now.

Ta ta for now.

JnF

No comments:

Post a Comment