About Me

Well, I'm just your average teenager that needs a life. Actually I need a life more than normal teenagers. Lovely. Ask me anything your little heart desires on formspring at http://www.formspring.me/joannanfoster And find me on twitter at www.twitter.com/joannanfoster Follow if you want ;D

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Confessions

Hey, y'know what's awkward?
When those people you were best friends with for two weeks come to you to confess some secret.

Then they tell you that you can't say anything...
But, if you're like me, they come to you because you have no one to tell...

Example:

Them: Hey, long time no talk!
Me: I know! It's been waaaaay too long!
Them: I know, I missed you so much!
Me: Awesome! So, what's up?
Them: Actually, I wanted to tell you something...
Me: Okay, shoot!
Them: Well, you have to promise you won't tell anyone!
Me: Who am I gonna tell? (no pun intended)
Them: (thinking: exactly my point) great! you're such a good friend.

Yeah... And I know that's what they're thinking, but I jus tlet them spill their guts anyway.

What could only be worse is being on the other side. Because you feel like you're taking advantage of that friend, but I, at least, tell them because I want to make them part of my life again...

There's also those times where you get a random phone call that says, "Hey, I know we're friends and all, but I feel like we could be closer". So you and the person talk for an hour over the phone and by the end you're either thinking, "Thank the Lord, a friend!" or "Man... There's a reason we're only friends..."

P.S. That last section was about a real conversation! If that person should ever read this, I totally had the first reaction! Thanks! I love being your friend!

Well, I'm off to book concert tickets in Canada...

THREE DAYS GRACE IN CANADA

JnF

1 comment: