About Me

Well, I'm just your average teenager that needs a life. Actually I need a life more than normal teenagers. Lovely. Ask me anything your little heart desires on formspring at http://www.formspring.me/joannanfoster And find me on twitter at www.twitter.com/joannanfoster Follow if you want ;D

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Do what now?

Y'know what's awkward? When people give you jobs you're incapable of doing.
Example:

Them: Joaaaannnaaaaa, start a load of laundry!
Me: Eh?
Them: Separate the whites.
Me: Eh?!?

Yah, I'm very incapable of separating the whites. Like I have this one shirt and it's basically white but it has all of these weird random bright colors thrown in there every now and them. I'm just utterly unable to tell if it goes in the whites or with the colors. This happened only about an hour ago...

Well, I know this is ridiculously short and I promise to make a much better one tomorrow. Maybe I'll build on this one. I don't know.

Sorry,

JnF

No comments:

Post a Comment