Hey, y'know what's strange?
My friends.
To point out one in particular, Matt.
He gave me the following story idea.
If you hate it, talk to Matt, not me, :P
THE STORY OF GODZILLA AND OPTIMUS PRIME
"Oh wow, long day," said Bob.
"I know!It totally killed me!" Sally agreed.
"Sally, I have to tell you something," Bob said, locking eyes with Sally.
"What is it, Bob?" she asked, eyes growing wide.
"I really like you." He stared into the crystal pools of her shining blue eyes.
"Oh Bob, I like you t--"
Just then, Godzilla smashed through the roof, sending the couple flying. The sound of Optimus Prime's triumphant laughter could be heard above. Godzilla shuffled back onto his feet and roared.
On a distant hill stood a satisfied girl with short, dark hair. Around her neck was the legendary panda tooth on a cable. She grinned and flicked the tooth. Godzilla growled in the distance and went in for the killing blow.
-Bows- thank you, thank you.
The whole panda tooth thing is credited to Amanda, though.
Yes, my friends are weird, but, hey, who did you expect me to hang out with? Normal people?
Pffft.... -chortles- yeah right.
Hope you enjoyed this random change in pace. This has just been an off day.
Post some more soon
JnF
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chortles? Really?
ReplyDeleteim Mr. Kite now and ITS A GOLDFISH TOOTH!!!!!
ReplyDelete