About Me

Well, I'm just your average teenager that needs a life. Actually I need a life more than normal teenagers. Lovely. Ask me anything your little heart desires on formspring at http://www.formspring.me/joannanfoster And find me on twitter at www.twitter.com/joannanfoster Follow if you want ;D

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Ah.. sorry..

Hey, y'know what's rude?
Me not updating...
Sorry!
This is a very special post, in fact I'm dedicating it to a random stranger who found me on formspring and asked me to update... this is for you!
Here's the website and my profile:
http://www.formspring.me/joannanfoster
Ask me anything and I'll answer :P

But, seriously, back to the topic.
Y'know what's awkward?
Sleeping in class.

Maybe you stayed up really late the night before, not doing your homework, and the next day you're just really tired. And when you get to third period history, you're ready to crash. (I have history 5th period...)
Now, the teacher has a really boring, very unchanging monotone voice and he's lecturing today. So you decide to take a nice nap...

Five minutes later you're out like a light. But then, you're discovered. You wake up to your teacher standing over you, glaring, eyes full of pure hatred.

Yeah, that's really awkward.

Yeah, you know you've done it. If you haven't, you aren't normal. Even the best of us slip up every now and then... -looks away-

Yesterday I picked up some books!
Here's the loot:

Bleach Vol 19 (I already read it... can't wait for 20!)

Hold Still (About a girl who lost her best friend to suicide)

Fallen ("What if you were in love with someone you knew you couldn't have?" very cliched... I can't wait to read it!)

All Things Unique (no clue what that one's about, actually...)

True Love (actually it's three books in one :D)

Well, I have to get back to not having a life!
Thanks you guys for finding me on formspring!

JnF

No comments:

Post a Comment