Hey, long time, no chat.
Sorry...
Anyway, I was thinking about jobs earlier. Well, here's my list of dream jobs:
Accountant
The person that says "Watch your step" in fancy hotels
Window Washer
The annoying person in th perfume department that tests all the samples
A telemarketer
A door mantainence worker
A worker in a 3D glasses factory
A checkout girl on the night shift at Wal*Mart (YESSS)
Tax Collector
Unfortunately, today I learned that I have no gift for window washing... so that dream is gone... *sniffle*
Leave a comment telling me YOUR dream job :)
PART TWO
Oh, hell yes. Part two, baby!
I got some interesting questions on formspring. I'd like to take a moment and share some of my favorites...
Ready for these?
DO YOU HAVE ANY HIDDEN TALENTS?
Well, I play ukulele and make a mean lemon maraigne pie.
HAVE YOU EVER STOLEN VALUABLE POSSESIONS FROM A GERMAN?
Nothing valuable, no.
ARE YOU A VEGETARIAN?
Not vegetarian, but I only eat fish. And chicken. Mmmm... Chicken...
ARE YOU MUSICALLY GIFTED?
Wana hear me sing? :D
WHAT'S YOUR VIEW ON PLATYPI?
Well, I for one am part of the constant debate of "platypi" or "platypuses"
WHAT KIND OF MUSIC DO YOU LIKE?
Get me a ukulele and I'd be happy to show you!
WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND RIGHT NOW?
Oh, I was just thinking that ninjas would have a better chance against the pirates if the dinosaurs were helping them out.
ARE YOU HONESTLY INSANE?
No comment... Pfft, yes comment. No. Yes. IDK
ARE MANY PEOPLE AT YOUR SCHOOL JEALOUS OF YOUR AWESOMENESS?
Hmm... Yo! Matt! Are you jealous of my awesomeness?
HOW OFTEN DO YOU THINK ABOUT SNAILS ON STEROIDS?
Pretty dang often.
WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE HOTTEST YOUTUBER?
Mmm... I'm thinking there's a four way tie between Shane Dawson, Jarrod Matthew, Destrey Moore, and Nathan I-Don't-Know-His-Last-Name.
(Links to their YouTube at the bottom)
WHO HAS BETTER HAIR: FRED OR TAYLOR LAUTNER?
Assuming you mean YouTube's Fred, I'm going with Fred.
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN OBSESSED WITH A SINGER?
Indeed I have!
Okay, that about wraps things up!!!
There's going to be a crap load of links because I mentioned so many people... Ahh...
Peace out, Home Slices.
JnF
LINK TIME!!!!
But first, a disclosure. As many of you know, my actual dream job is to be a writer :)
Okay, here we go!
Let's do this by name, shall we?
ME :DD
Twitter: www.twitter.com/jnizzlef
Formspring: www.formspring.me/joannanfoster
Shane Dawson:
Twitter: www.twitter.com/shanedawson
YouTube: www.youtube.com/ShaneDawsonTV
Jarrod Matthew:
Twitter: www.twitter.com/jarrod_matthew
YouTube: www.youtube.com/mydearjuliet
Destrey Moore:
Twitter: www.twitter.com/CapnDesDes
YouTube: www.youtube.com/CapnDesDes
Nathan I-Don't-Know-His-Last-Name:
Twitter: www.twitter.com/AhoyNateo
YouTube: www.youtube.com/AhoyNateo
Destrey and Nathan also share a YouTube: www.youtube.com/DesandNate
Okay, if you're still reading.... go away -.-
Post more soon!
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment