Hey, I'm going to tell you a secret, but you can't tell anyone.
Why can't you tell anyone?
Well, because I've already told Jamie, Mike, Anna, Lizzy, Becca, Kari, Gary, Mitch, Adam, Joe, Tori, Grant, Max, Annie, Mikayla, Sarah, Andrew, Beth, Danny, Natalie, Dylan, Matt, Amanda, Abby, Julie, Sam, Alexis, Bell, Brandi, Kingsley, Joseph, Blake, Amy, Kyra, Lindsey, Cami, Leigha, Jesse, Jill, Pat, Annette, Melissa, Justin, and Hallie.
But Miley and Hannah can't find out, so don't tell anyone!
Yeah, that's right. Miley Cyrus isn't allowed to know ANYTHING cool.
But seriously, has anyone ever started a conversation with, "I'm going to tell you a secret, but you have to promise not to tell anyone!"?
I find these cases extremely awkward. It just makes you want to tell the next person you see! But I also hate it when people tell me secrets that aren't theirs to tell. Like, "Okay, I'm not supposed to tell you this, so you have to keep it a secret!" I mean, if you aren't supposed to tell me, don't! It makes me regret telling said person secrets because I have NO idea who they've probably told...
Aside from that, I'm really getting a kick out of how fast I'm typing! It's lame, but entertaining. XD
So, have you ever had a secret you weren't supposed to tell, but you told someone anyway? Let me know! vvvv(< me pointing to the comment box)
PEACE!
JnF
Friday, March 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment