About Me

Well, I'm just your average teenager that needs a life. Actually I need a life more than normal teenagers. Lovely. Ask me anything your little heart desires on formspring at http://www.formspring.me/joannanfoster And find me on twitter at www.twitter.com/joannanfoster Follow if you want ;D

Saturday, March 20, 2010

The meaning of life

Okay, I know what you're thinking.

Third day in a row??? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!

Well, my friend, I am on spring break. Guess who has absolutely nothing to do during spring break? You got it!

Anyway.

Today, let's talk about perspective on life.

I know, deep. But, to properly express my views, I'm going to use an analogy that even three year olds can wrap their minds around. Got it?

Think of it this way...
Life is like a bowl of Lucky Charms. The boring bits far outweigh the interesting bits, but when you find one, it's still damn good!

Kay?

The perception of life is a really deep topic. I talk about it usually with a certain person who really has a good view of things, and he's fun to talk to.
I don't think I'm the person people want trying to explain life... but, hey, there you go.

BEFORE I go, I have a little math problem. If anyone solves it, they will get a special prize! Sorta. The prize is in the answer...

Here ya go:

9x-7i>3(3x-7u)

See ya!

JnF

No comments:

Post a Comment