About Me

Well, I'm just your average teenager that needs a life. Actually I need a life more than normal teenagers. Lovely. Ask me anything your little heart desires on formspring at http://www.formspring.me/joannanfoster And find me on twitter at www.twitter.com/joannanfoster Follow if you want ;D

Friday, January 22, 2010

LOOK AT IT

Hey, y'know what irks me?
When people say things like, "Oh, my hair is terrible today," just so someone (me) will say, "Oh, your hair looks amazing..."

It's a "gimme compliment". You diss yourself, people give you a compliment.

Also there's the times when people say, "Oh I love your shirt!" so you have to give them a compliment...

Unless you're me...

Then it goes something like:

Them: Oh my gosh, that necklace is awesome!
Me: Oh, thanks. Got it at Walmart.
Them: Oh, wow, it looks so cool! *hints at shirt*
Me: I know right?! *ignores the fact that they want a compliment*
Them: Erm... well... it was... nice talking to you....
Me: You too! See ya!

Yeah, maybe that's why I don't have any friends...

Guess what?

I'm doing a YouTube show now!

I'm doing this with Brianna (or Bri when I get too lazy to type her name) and our channel is http://youtube.com/noeffingwayable

First post will be up next Friday!

If you want questions answered, go to http://www.formspring.me/joannanfoster and ask me a question. If you want it to appear on NEW (NoEffingWayable) then add "new" to the end of the questions ;)

Bri and I have an official artist!!!

Thank you soooo much Domi XD

Here is her latest and greatest submission to the benefit of NEW:


Isn't that amazing?! Okay, honestly I drew me and Bri, but those are the crappiest things there, now aren't they?

Also, I asked her to make this because, well, it's just really freaking awesome.

WWTRD is What Would T-Rex Do?

Yeah, I am soo mature...

JnF

2 comments:

  1. thank you! thank you!!! it was nothing much really! haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pics are awesome! ahaha. love the twitter. and the girl who did them is talented ;) get her on your show!!!!

    ReplyDelete